Statement of Faith
We hold these truths as absolute and the basis for our ministry and practices…
- The Bible is the complete and accurate Word of God and is our supreme authority in faith, ministry, ethics, morality, and daily living, irrespective of cultural, philosophical, judicial, or political opinions of the day.
- There is one Triune God who exists in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son (who is Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is deity, born of a virgin, fully human and fully divine. As a sinless sacrifice, He died on the Cross as an atonement for the sins of man through His shed blood. He was buried, rose from the grave on the third day, ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father and intercede for the saints. He will return in power and glory to gather His saints and judge the living and the dead.
- Every person is born with a sinful nature, is spiritually dead, and cannot please God except by grace through faith in Jesus Christ’s atoning death on the cross. Through faith and repentence one receives pardon from sin and becomes a redeemed child of God born into new life in Christ.
- The Holy Spirit has been sent to convict of sin, regenerate the lost, baptize believers into the Body of Christ, seal, indwell, fill, and empower with gifts for service and the demonstration of His presence with fruit that brings glory to God.
- There will be a resurrection of the dead: those who have been saved to eternal life with the Father in Heaven; those who are lost to eternal damnation and separation from God in Hell.
- The true Church of Jesus Christ is composed of all who have by faith trusted Jesus Christ as Savior, received the gift of eternal life, and are walking in obedience as followers of Christ. Jesus Christ alone is the Head of His Church, and under His Lordship, the Body is built up as each one does its part in love and unity for the common good according to the will of the Father.